Re: install things in git chroot

Jesse Keating wrote:
In order to support email notifications for git commits, I need mailx (/bin/mail) and diffstat installed into the chroot. How would I go about doing this?
install it on cvs-int and copy the required files into the chroot. We need to decide how we're going to maintain thest types of things in the future.

   -Mike