Re: Infrastructure Design - Look & Feel

Mike McGrath wrote:
Bill Nottingham wrote:
Máirín Duffy (duffy@xxxxxxxxxx) said:
- Is the main Fedora Project wiki up for redesign as well? I think it
could use a little tweaking.

Well, there has been talk of moving the frontpage to a static
site that is actually designed, along with the docs and other
more static content. Doesn't mean the wiki couldn't have a facelift.
I'd say the wiki could use a face lift, I like whats there but it could be better. I just don't want to hand the reigns over to Mo because I'm worried about stepping on someones toes.

Do you know who the best contacts for touching up the wiki would be?

~m