Re: Infrastructure Design - Look & Feel

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
On Thu, 2007-02-15 at 16:05 -0600, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
On Thursday 15 February 2007 15:48, Máirín Duffy wrote:
Hi folks,
Hi and welcome Máirín

I second that!  It's good to have a designer on board who can tell me
where my UI is going off the deep end.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. :)

So I added the list of applications you guys came up with to the wiki
page Paulos pointed out. But now I have (a lot more) more questions :)

- Is the main Fedora Project wiki up for redesign as well? I think it
could use a little tweaking.

We can use plain html instead of wiki markup for additional flexibility so any kind of redesign that reduces the clutter is a good thing. Also take into consideration the mythical plone deployment that we might actually start using sometime in the future when doing this design.

Rahul