bodhi/updates system status

Hey all,

I made a blog post[0] recently about bodhi[1], which is the name of the new
updates system for Fedora.  I layed out a bunch of milestones[2] for the
project, 1.0 being the minimal functionality needed for Fedora 7.

If anyone is interested in helping out, feel free to grab any ticket;
and if you have questions or don't know where to begin, don't hesitate to ask.

I'm hoping to bring bodhi up to 1.0 (and hopefully beyond) during the hackfest
this weekend.  We'll see what happens :)

luke

[0]: http://lewk.org/blog/2007/01/30/bodhi
[1]: https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/bodhi
[2]: https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/bodhi/roadmap