Re: rawhide rebuilds on ppc?

On 1/30/07, Dennis Gilmore <dennis@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
personally  i would pefer to take one builder offline and let you use it.
probably either ppc2 or 3  they have a little more ram than ppc1  all three
of them are 4 cpu boxes.

plague uses --uniqueext with a job id we would need to set up the proxy to
serve up the data.

How many plague instances do we allow to be built at once on the ppc
boxes?  Would it make sense to increase it?

            -Mike