Fedora Core 6 + Updates + Extras Respin size = 6Gb

Hi,

Just FYI, I build a Fedora Core 6 + Updates + Extras "respin" and the
total DVD iso is currently 6Gb (I used pungi to build it, but I
haven't used the resulting DVD for installation yet).

I think with the impending merging of core & extras in F7, this means
people either have to use dual-layer DVDs or there need to be two DVDs
for installation purposes. (or someone needs to 'cut-down' the number
of packages in F7 to get in to fit on 1 DVD).

I also ended with about 10 CD isos, but I'm not going to use them.

Best regards,

Jeroen Janssen