Re: Email addresses

On 1/18/07, Bill Nottingham <notting@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Mike McGrath (mmcgrath@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) said:
> Unless anyone can think of any reason not to, I'll send a list to
> announce, devel and extras stating that we'll be getting rid of
> first.last.

Maybe just stop for new accounts, and grandfather in what's
there? (I don't know if the setup for generating them really
allows for this...)

Actually I'd rather just drop it for everyone, mostly because we have
a lot of first / last combos that are invalid syntactically that will
cause us issue when upgrading to postfix.

           -Mike