Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: About Fedora Directory Server Project (directory)]]

On 1/17/07, Jeffrey C. Ollie <jeff@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

While it's possible to stick a bunch of 4 port ethernet cards into a
Linux box and bridge them, I wouldn't necessarily recommend it.

>  (and pix in front of that I guess)

What's the PIX used for?  Unless you have some odd interfaces plugged
into them I'm sure a properly configured Fedora/RHEL box will do pretty
much anything a PIX will do.

Jeff

We use the pix as a firewall, I'm sure a Fedora/RHEL box would do great.

          -Mike