Missing part of meeting

Hey guys, I'll be missing at least the first part of the meeting this
week and next.  I'll catch up in the logs.

I'm working on connecting from the packagedb to the account system right
now.  I'll send more details when I have something that works as I'm
sure lmacken will want some of it for the update system :-)

-Toshio