Re: New accounts LDAP server running

On 1/7/07, TomLy <lyz27@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'll ask the FDS person we were working with if this is doable.  This
wasn't truly implemented in the db schema as it appears there could only
be one prerequisite.  This was set to the cla_done group in almost every
case (except sysadmin).

In this case, adding attributes to the person's shema isn't the solution
(as I was thinking previously).  This is because it would require a
software layer to check the attribute.  One of my thoughts on the new
account system is to have LDAP handle as much as possible to avoid
having to wright a software layer to wrap it.

So what will be the best way to say "in order to be in this group, you
must also be in this group and have a signed CLA"?

           -Mike