Re: Config stuff and glump (as my introduction)

Toshio Kuratomi wrote:

* puppet is being used in other areas of Red Hat, are there other Fedora
Infrastructure people (from outside of Red Hat as well as inside) who
are ruby/puppet hackers?
In case it wasn't clear, I'm also a Ruby user, and have been using it for various things for a few years. Primarily for build system work (one system based on DamageControl, which is Ruby, one not), a couple of rails apps, and some random customer and internal utilities (pre Red Hat). I've also written some C binding stuff for OpenGL should anyone _really_ want to go off the deep end (not hard, really, the Ruby DL module rocks). Basically I've used it for anything someone typically uses Perl for (XML parsing included), and I think I even wrote some libpcap stuff in Ruby at some point.
Evidence of Ruby fame, or lack thereof:

http://www.rubygarden.org:3000/Ruby/page/show/RubyGolf/QuackingDuck :)

-Toshio