Re: New member of the community

On 11/30/06, James T. Richardson, Jr. <teknofile@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All,

I think that about covers my 'brief' background. I hope to contribute
great work to the project to help Fedora continue to distribute a great
distribution for the community! Over the next couple weeks, I'll be
looking into the current open bugs to see where I can pitch in to get
things done.

Welcome James, if you can make sure you come to our weekly meetings:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Meetings

            -Mike