Re: http setup on hg.fedoraproject.org

On 11/27/06, Jesse Keating <jkeating@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Either way its busted.  The initial cgi loads up OK and displays a list of
repos, however clicking on any of the repos redirects to a location that
doesn't exist.

Fixed

which is what one gets while looking for
http://cvs-ext.fedora.redhat.com/hg/hg/fedora/livecd--devel which is a bit
wrong, it should be just one /hg, not two.  I think modrewrite is screwing us
here, but I can't untangle the mess that is this box's setup to really
determine this.

We'll be cleaning that up soon.  The initial priority was to just get
it working again.  It should be good now.

       -Mike