Moin question for the doc guys

So the doc guys have a script they run that produces release notes on
the wiki.  It does a series of posts.  The problem is there's a
feature in the wiki to prevent spamming.  Does anyone know if we can
allow certain namespace on the wiki or certain users to post as much
as they want?  If not we may just have to turn it off for a short
period of time while they run the script before releases.

            -Mike