Re: Introduction

On 11/5/06, Jeff Dimond <dimond@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
All,

I just wanted to introduce myself to the infrastructure/sysadmin team.
My name is Jeff Dimond. I am 25 years old and currently employed with a
government contractor as a sysadmin/software configuration manager. I
maintain systems that support simulated close combat trainers / tank
simulators / bradley simulators. I am currently taking care of redhat,
fedora, aix, solaris, and windows systems, as well as tracking software
versions, patches, and obsolescence issues.

I look forward to assisting on some of the ongoing projects and meeting
the other people here.

Thanks,
Jeff Dimond

Welcome Jeff.  Are there any specific projects you'd like to work on?
If not you could always contact one of the officers and we'll just
give you something ;-)

             -Mike