Re: [Fedora-infrastructure-list] meeting today

On Thu, 2006-09-21 at 12:06 -0700, Ryan Ordway wrote:
> I have to run home today, both the wife and kid are sick so I'm going to
> have to miss the meeting today. I'll catch up with the IRC logs this
> evening.

So... while I thought I was registering for a Tuesday afternoon class, I
apparently registered for a Thursday afternoon class that happens to
overlap with most of the Thursday FC admin meeting. So at least for the
next few months I will have to keep up with IRC logs and the mailing
list. :-(

--
Ryan Ordway                        E-mail: ryan.ordway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Unix Systems Administrator             rordway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx