Re: [Fedora-infrastructure-list] Regrets

I may not be at today's meeting either. Not sure i will be near the computer when 4pm rolls around (still on vacation...)

I've been a little quiet on the active accomplishment of things for the past bit. I've been busy prepping for Fedora booth at the Ohio Linux Fest at the end of the month and some day job work things. I hope once that is past I can get back to being more involved with getting things done that need done instead of just active participation in the lists! :)

I will catch up via the IRC logs.

Thanks!
Jeffrey