[Fedora-infrastructure-list] Today's Meeting

  I just wanted to send my apologies for missing today's meeting.
Currently, I have work related meetings that back up to the Fedora Admin
meeting.  So, it is going to be hit and miss on my attendance for a
while.  Also, I have been disengaged for the past month, and I have been
trying to keep up with what is going on through the list and weekly
meetings.  A number of home projects have taken their toll on my time.
I am hoping in the near future to become more active.  In the meantime I
just wanted to make sure everyone knew I was still around.

Best Regards,
Jason Hartley