Re: [Fedora-infrastructure-list] Database for Account System 2

On Jul 15, 2006, at 23:34, Patrick W. Barnes wrote:

I would love to see an LDAP+SQL solution

Another random thought... What would such a solution look like in reality - how would the pieces fit together? Is it something that is feasible to implement in 2-3 weeks with the people we have on the infrastructure team?

(My guess is that we'd be better off going with LDAP than trying to combobulate both LDAP and SQL into the end solution - fewer access methods to support, fewer utilities to administer, and less time to implement.)

Best,
-- Elliot