Re: [Fedora-infrastructure-list] Database for Account System 2

Tom Lynema wrote:
I need to know what database and engine we are going to use on the new
account system.  Is that up for discussion, or are we gonna stick with
postgresql?

At this point has it even been decided if it is going to be an LDAP backend, SQL backend or a combination of the two? I think even that point was still being discussed.

-Jeffrey