Re: [Fedora-infrastructure-list] Regrets

On Thursday 13 July 2006 12:54, Elliot Lee wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm involved with Red Hat High all this week, so I'm "stuck" with
> taking a tour of the local TV station this afternoon :) and won't be
> able to make it to the meeting. Please let me know if there are any
> tasks you all want  to assign to me for the next meeting.
>
> After seeing today's spam to admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, I'm wondering
> if Yet Another Project for the TODO list is setting up spam filtering
> of some sort...
>
> Best,
> -- Elliot

Elliot,

have fun,  I missed the spam i guess  or perhaps im not on that list :),  but
perhaps SA on the mail servers would be nice.

I added an item to the agenda  for minimal buildroot changes for the buildsys.

and haven't had much feedback on the backups,  So i think after the meeting
today. We will need to make a decision. right now im tossing up in my head
between bacula  and backuppc.  I think backuppc  has the best interface for
backups and restores of all the options.

Dennis