[Fedora-infrastructure-list] Cacti's running

I'd been meaning to add this for a while with Nagios. Cacti is up and running and monitoring some of our servers. For those that don't know Cacti will allow us to get good trending information from the servers. We can easily track things like drive space, CPU/Load, and mem usage over a period of time (even years if we need to). It's presently open to anyone in the sysadmin group.

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/cacti/

Feel free to add more hosts if you're familiar with Cacti. Eventually we can also setup monitoring for our databases to see how and when they're getting hit hard. We can lock the security on cacti down tighter if need be but I figured I'd keep it fairly open for now. Don't go breaking it!

   -Mike