Re: [Fedora-infrastructure-list] Account System Updates

Aurelien Bompard wrote:
P.S. joe^, if you're around, I didn't mean to exclude you from this
process. We did miss you at today's meeting, and everyone who pitches
in is welcome :)

I'm pitching in ! :)
I read the log, but it's not totally clear to me which framwork will be used for the account system. Turbogears ? Cherrypy ? Pure Python/CGI ?

Aurélien

Some of us are still under the opinion that it should have an LDAP back end. Any thoughts from the new joiners?

   -Mike