New fedora project website https://languages.stg.fedoraproject.org/

Dear translators,

as communicated on Fedora Devel[0], the localization change for Fedora 34 [1] is available in staging:
https://languages.stg.fedoraproject.org

The goal: "Provide a public website for end users and contributors, containing Fedora Workstation translation progress and useful files for translators (as an example:
translation memories)."

What we were able to process:
2 223 packages,
200 638 translation files containing 25 015 189 words to translate (for each language),
341 languages.

And we have more!
* darknao were able to process old fedora release, the oldest one we successfully computed
was Fedora 7 <3 You'll see this in production.
* we'll have access statistics: https://languages.stg.fedoraproject.org/stats.html (all local based on log, no ip address, no sharing with any third parties)

Help needed:
* UI is to be rewritten
* javascript table sorting is broken

Now we have to discuss what comes next, I really think this tooling can help us to better
understand and support the global open source translators community.

Have a nice day,

[0] https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/thread/FOQLPORAV7RWGR5P7H2FFSO3WYIRII4F/ [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/LocalizationMeasurementAndTooling