Re: Weblate and machine translation

Are you sure you sent your email to the right mailing list?

I18n is about tooling to support localization in the Fedora distribution. We have here the issues with locales, fonts, etc.

To me, machine learning is a tool for translators, like our translation platform. Using the translator mailing list may bring more feedbacks.