transtats for developers

Hi Everyone,

Transtats[1] has been into development for a while now, and has some interesting results. It talks to translation platforms (DamnedLies and Zanata), Releases (Schedule and Build System) and Git repository of a package which creates possibilities doing multiple tasks. One of them is finding translation gaps[2]. Two touchpoints could be useful to developers and quality engineers:

1) YML based jobs. This helps to inspect built SRPM for language resources.
     Prototype is here: http://transtats.xyz/jobs/yml-based

2) How many packages are not-in-sync (translation stats differ at platform vs packaged) and need attention?
     http://transtats.xyz/translation-status/packages
     Please select individual package to see language details.

In this development stream, next step is to compare POT and PO, both from all three locations and see reasons behind string breakage. Please see quick start[3] doc to get started and for FAQs. Complete docs are stored at http://docs.transtats.org/en/latest/ We are working with fedora-infra team for deployment[4]. Transtats CLI[5] could be handy. We would request you to give it a try and share feedback / comments / suggestions - to make this better!

thanks,
sundeep

irc: suanand

[1] http://transtats.org/