Re: How to enable Sayura IM on Fedora 27

On 16 February 2018 at 16:28, Danishka Navin <danishka@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Pravin,

On Fri, Feb 16, 2018 at 12:29 PM, pravin.d.s@xxxxxxxxx <pravin.d.s@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 15 February 2018 at 20:56, Danishka Navin <danishka@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All,

On Sun, Feb 11, 2018 at 10:12 AM, pravin.d.s@xxxxxxxxx <pravin.d.s@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Feb 10, 2018 4:19 PM, "Danishka Navin" <danishka@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Pravin,

I have installed Sayura package on F27 but I can't see Sayura is visible under Sinhala language to add as an IM.

I am not in front of laptop now.. just in case i forget to address this .. cc'ing i18n list as well.

Regards,
Pravin

Appreciate if someone can help me to fix this issue.
Seems working fine on F26.

I can reproduce this issue. Can you report bug for this?

Thanks for taking your time to reproducing it.
I know you are supper busy but highly appreciate if I can have a solution as early as possible.
Currently planning for deploying few PCs with F27 to a remote school [1] (near Udawalawa National Park in Sri Lanka).

As we discussed on bugzilla, glad to see Sayura IME issue is resolved now. Will request you to please participate in upcoming Fedora 28 test day and help to make sure Sinhala working fine before final release.

Regards,
Pravin