Re: Need help for F24 I18n bug triage activity

On 18 August 2017 at 17:16, bhushan barve <bhushanbarve84@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

We are planning to do the bug triage activity for F24. Unfortunately we missed the EOL deadline for F24, but we have noted the bugs and planning to triage it now. So please feel free to join.

Here is the wiki page created for this activity. We have divided bugs into slots.
Please pick a slot of your choice and do the triage.

Thanks Bhushan for bringing this up, with each release we lose important issue. With this activity we are making sure we will not miss those.

Unfortunately, i dont have time available presently but will see, if i can contribute into it.

Thanks,
Pravin