Re: Any changes for AltGr key in Fedora 26?

Hi Aman,

See if following works for you.
1) Open gnome-tweak-tool
2) Left side Typing tab
3) Right side, Expand "Key to choose the 3rd level"
4) Under that enable checkbox "Right Alt"
5) Close gnome-tweak-tool
6) Open gedit and try using Altgr combinations

This should work for GNOME. Please see if this helps for KDE as well
if not then "AlrGr" need to be enabled from some config option in
systemsettings5.

Regards,
Parag.