Wiki usage - tiny request

Dear globalization, translation and internationalization teams,

just a kind remember : when you are using wiki and want to link to an other wiki page, please use wiki links and not full URL.
You just have to write your link like this : [[My wiki page]]

For more information about how to do it : https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Link

For example there is 4 "bad" links on "I18N" page (2 on "L10N" page)
=> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Lohit_fonts
=> should be [[Lohit fonts]]

Why is it important ? It gives the possibility to know every pages related to "Lohit fonts", so if we want to rename it, merge it with another page or delete it, we can make sure we do not create broken links. More details on features : https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Link#Miscellaneous

According to the tool, our wiki exists since 16:24, 24 May 2008, so there is a lot of old stuff to manage !

Thanks for your understanding and help !

NB :
1. In a perfect world, a bot would do the cleanup, but I got lost in all the mediawiki tools and stuff and haven't found one, if anyone knows one, let me know by private message. 2. You cannot edit anymore ? Search "cvsl10n" group in FAS (https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts), join it, and ask your language coordinator to sponsor you