Re: Test Day report: 2016-04-12 i18n Test Day

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 6:33 PM, Adam Williamson
<adamwill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey folks! Just some quick news on the i18n Test Day from last week. We
> had a great response - big thanks to everyone who came out and helped
> test! The IRC channel was busy, and the i18n team did a great job of
> helping people out. Here are the statistics:
>
> Testers: 12, Tests: 66, Bugs: 3, Ratio: 0.25
> Open: 2, Dupe: 1, Fixed: 0, Unfixed: 0, Fixed %: 0.0
>
> It's not unusual for the bugs not to be fixed yet, of course, but 12
> testers running 66 tests is great! Thanks everyone :)

Adam,

Excellent news!

CommOps just helped the g11n team promote their testing week on the
CommBlog (post forthcoming tomorrow morning) and I wonder if we can
help i18n similarly next time? We should def talk more about how
CommOps can help get more folks involved next time via Blog post as
least, if not a vFAD with badges, or some other way we haven't thought
of yet.

Looking Forward,
--RemyD.

--