Activity to update and create new test cases for i18n test day

Hi all,

  As we discussed in last couple of meeting, we are near to our F24 test day. Its time to get together to clean up old test case, remove not required test cases and add new test cases.

   Present test cases information available at [1] This is based on F23 test cases.

   Please add your name on Piratepad [3] respective test case, if you are taking care of validating it. We have very less time, so will be nice if everyone helps into it. Lets collaborate and make it small and quick :)

   For F24 Change owners
   To add new test case, follow [2] After creating test case simply add link to [1] or just inform here, will do it for you :)

Thanks,
Pravin Satpute

1. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2016-04-12_I18N_TestdayApp_Metadata