Re: IDE platform for i18n or l10n?

Pravin,

 Do we have tool extension that we can combine with resources like
Zanata for i18n? Like this:
https://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/get-localization-sync-i18n-tool
or https://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/multiproperties

How cool would be to enable Eclipse install through DevAssistant with
translation targeted plugins...

Zoltan

--
PGP:  06853DF7