From: Jona Azizaj <jonaazizaj@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 31 March 2016 at 15:45
Subject: Golden chance to translate Fedora 24 in your language
To: g11n@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Out of the six billion people in the world, only 339 million have English as a first language. The importance of English in global business increases the number of English speakers, but the people learning are taking English on as a second language. A notable number of users prefer products in their own language. In the Fedora Globalization (G11n) group, we are making this happen. The efforts are huge, and kudos to all our contributors.If you are a non-English user in Fedora and want to help improve translations in your native language, this is your time to contribute! A virtual Fedora translation sprint is coming up soon for Fedora 24 GUI applications.

Although it is a virtual event, if there are more contributors at a single location, they can gather together at an available place and work together.If any Ambassadors have this plan, please contact the G11n list with your requirements.

The translation sprint is happening according to the Fedora 24 schedule. There is a good chance to get your own contributions into Fedora 24!

So what are you waiting for? The vFAD is starting from April 1 – 5, 2016. Not sure how to contribute? Have a look at our new article published on the CommBlog.> https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/translate-fedora-24-in-your-language/

Thanks :)
~Jona