Next meeting focused on Localization+Zanata, WhenIsGood?

Hi All,

  We are fast approaching deadline for planning phase of Fedora 24[1]
, few plans are already available on Wiki [2] also we have few tickets
open on Trac [3]

  And also, lets discuss issues with G11N from L10N perspectives (Need
ticket for it)

  Please add more items to piratepad [4], will move it to Wiki before meeting.

  In this language computing group, we have active people from all
over world and finding suitable time to suit everyone is tricky.
Please select your suitable time on WhenisGood [5], do suggest if we
can add more options in it. Hint [6]

Best Regards,
Pravin Satpute

1. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/24/Schedule