Re: Self-Introduction: Francisco, Spanish translator

On 12 October 2015 at 19:43, Francisco Vergara <francisco.vergarat@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  • Name: Francisco Vergara
  • Location: San German, Puerto Rico, United States
  • Login: FAS user-name: patxi
  • Language: Spanish
  • Profession or Student status: Unemployed software dev.
  • About You: Hello, I'm a 25 year old self-taught software programmer/engineer. I started studying Civil Engineering at the University of Puerto Rico Mayaguez campus, but after 4 years I found that technology was my real passion. I am currently unemployed, but that doesn't stop me from programming. I love Football(called soccer in the US), i love nature, i love socializing and of course programming, specially in C#!
  • You and the Fedora Project: I'm interested in programming, write tutorials and probably translate the Wiki.
  • GPG KEYID and fingerprint: 82D5B700

Welcome Francisco to Fedora project. If you have any query feel free to post here.

Regards,
Pravin Satpute