From: Pete Travis <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 4:57 AM
Subject: Release Notes: Wiki Freeze Looming
To: devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Fedora packagers,

During each release cycle, the Fedora Release Notes are drafted on the
wiki[0].  This public draft space allows contributors to easily share
info on their work for the upcoming release.  Later in the release
cycle, these wiki pages are frozen and converted into Docbook XML for
publishing to docs.fp.o.

The wiki freeze will happen next Tuesday, September 8th.  Please take
some time to note anything you think might be significant or different
for Fedora users.  There will be writers doing the conversion, so don't
stress about the prose - getting us started is a big help.

If you'd like to propose content for after the freeze, reach out to
docs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or #fedora-docs.

-- Pete Travis
   Fedora Docs Project Lead

[0] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Documentation_beats