New translator joining the i18n

Hello everyone,

I'm a new trnaslator joining this project, here`s my profile:

----

Name: My real name is MinWoo Joh and I prefer to be called 'Sewerx' on the net.

Location: Iksan(city), Jeollabuk-do(province), South Korea

FAS- Login: Sewerx

Language: Korean

Profession or Student status: Student

Hobbies and interets: Sound Engineering, System Admin~tion

----

And I need some help with joining to the team. Please help me.

What I have done is:

1. Created FAS account (Signed the CLA)

2. Created Bugzilla account

3. Joined trans, trans-ko, i18n, l10n, bugzlia mailing list

4. Created my own intro page at wiki

What I am confused with is:

1. I can't login into Zanata, whenever I log in with FAS account and see the main page, I'm not logged in. How can I solve this?

2. What is the difference between i18n and l10n, I've searched through the wiki pages, but can someone tell me the clear differences between them?

3. Is there anything more to do? Or anything that I must check?

Thanks for reading my introductions and questions.

This mail was written at 2015/07/27 08:36PM(KST)