#fedora-g11n channel

Hi All,

   Activity on Fedora Globalization is going well with number of interesting discussions and plans in last couple of meetings including Zanata user survey, L10n Sprint, Plans to move Translation deadline near Beta, Testing days including i18n and l10n+zanata and Change proposals for Fedora 23.

   In our last g11n meeting [1] we discussed on irc communication channel for g11n. Following discussions happened.

   * We are already have #fedora-l10n, #fedora-i18n and #fedora-fltg. Adding one more channel will not much help on collaboration front.
   * Not much traffic  #fedora-i18n, #fedora-l10n and #fedora-fltg

   By keeping above points in mind we thought its good to have single channel #fedora-g11n. We agreed on this in meeting.

   Present plan is as follows:
   1. Create #fedora-g11n (Done by Parag)
   2. Ask everyone on #fedora-i18n and #fedora-l10n to move on #fedora-g11n.
   3. Try possibilities of autoredict in irc.
   4. Keep remaining channels open for 1 month during migration to see if we are missing anything.
   5. Announce #fedora-g11n extensively in Fedora medium including magazine and mailing lists.

   This email is specifically to get your opinion on this plan and does migrating all related people to #fedora-g11n make sense.

Thanks,
Pravin Satpute