Call for agenda for first Globalization meeting 3rd/4th June

Hi All,

   Lets have our first meeting soon and see what can we do together. I have prepared piratepad page [1] for agenda. Do add points from your side into agenda page.

   Our earlier doodle page for selecting suitable time had some issues with timezone. I have deleted old one and created new one. [2]  Please select suitable time for you.

  Based on responses we will do final meeting announcement by Tuesday 2nd June.

  If anyone still missing bus on g11n, please see thread [3] :)