Initial draft for Internationalization FAD proposal

Hi All,

   I mentioned briefly last time in weekly meeting regarding having FAD
specifically targeted on i18n activities. I went ahead and created
proposal for same. Please go through proposal [1] its in very initial
stage presently.  There are lots of TODO's and planning before it can
actually happen but lets start at least.
   I have mentioned possible activities we can do during the FAD. We can
remove some and also add more.
   Lets discuss it in more detail in upcoming Fedora i18n meeting and
decide whether we should do it or not. Possible dates and location.

   If you don't know regarding FAD. Please read [2] most of the things
are mentioned there.

Regards,
Pravin Satpute

1. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_I18nTeam_2015