i18n installer test cases revised

Hey, folks. Thought it'd be good to let this list know, as I think
they originated with the i18n team.

Today I significantly revised these four test cases:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_Arabic_Language_Install
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_Asian_Language_Install
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_Cyrillic_Language_Install
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_Non-
English_European_Language_Install

Since they were basically identical except for the name of the
language (group) to be tested, they now are all produced using a
single template:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Template:Testcase_language_install

language / language group name, and example languages, are passed as
template parameters, this is described in more detail in the template
documentation. If you want to tweak the test case text at all, just
make the edits in the template, and they will appear in all the test
cases (this is the neat thing about using templates).

the content of the template is based on what was previously in the
test cases, but with some revisions to match current anaconda
behaviour. The 'Welcome' screen is now present on live installs, so
the long set of instructions for doing a live install in a different
language that was on one of the pages (but not the others) are no
longer needed.

These test cases now form part of release validation testing:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Template:Installation_test_matrix#Internationalization_and_Localization

All release validation test events from now on will have these test
cases in their Installation result page. Hopefully this should mean we
catch crashes and bugs in non-English installs much earlier than
before.

Thanks!
--
Adam Williamson