more Google Noto Fonts

Hi
I opened Google Noto Font page and found that there are 96 fonts available, while Fedora list is not that big. Also built package showing
20130807-2.fc21
while some more language available on project page.
Gurmukhi (Punjabi) fonts are available on Site, but need to include in Fedora.

Can we include more fonts and build for Fedora 21?

Thanks
--
A S Alam