i18n test day

Hi,

I was about to open a ticket for i18n test day next meeting, but that topic might be not suitable to discuss in the limited time frame. so that may be a good idea to have a (pre-)discussion here and take it into the meeting as needed.

The tasks we need to do prior to run the test day, is:

* fix the date
* update the test cases for f21
* review

Any other suggestions or comments are welcome.

---
Akira TAGOH