Re: Binary lohit Fonts files link

On ਵੀਰਵਾਰ  19 ਦਸੰਬਰ 2013 11:15 ਸ਼ਾਮ, pravin.d.s@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

On 20 December 2013 10:14, A S Alam <apreet.alam@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:apreet.alam@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hi
    How can I get binary font file _lInk_ (otf/ttf) to add to
    Bugzilla/issues.

Hi,

   Presently in git [1] we are not keeping Binary file. As you know we
do have binary released tarball. [2]
   Not sure what can be ideal location for keeping TTF files.
   How about pravins.fedorapeople.org
Of course, can be repo to keep directly TTF instead of Tar file or even both (for easy share) or Can any other global Lohit Repo for Binary font files (zip or tar)

    Also I wonder why Google search result shows default
    lohit page with low ranking at least for Punjabi.
    'lohit punjabi'

That's surprising. on lohit project page[3] we do not have direct word
"lohit punjabi" that might be reason. I will update lohit [3] project
page to have direct words for all fonts like "Lohit Punjabi" rather than
just keeping Script name. Hoping it will improve results.

This remind me another thing, as Fonts are based on script (correct me if I am wrong), why not _correct_ Lohit Punjabi -> Lohit Gurmukhi (as There is no font for Hindi, but devanagari in lohit)

Thanks
--
A S Alam