Re: Feedback on i18n test cases

Thanks Tagoh & Ani for your valuable feedback.

In addition to that, I had some more points:

Input (overall):-

1] I agree with Ani on the following point: The link to view/update the
test results should be moved on the page that has the test case steps &
expected results. This way it would become easy for the Tester to
navigate the pages.

2] Gnome Input Method Integration IBus : This test case is more
applicable for f18 but not applicable for f19, because There is no
restart button on ibus icon as UI changed totally in f19 and For change
the layout, Hot key has been changed from "ctrl+space" to "Super+space".

Input (language-specific):-

1] On test results page, There should be a cloumn to define the test
case If there are multiple test cases so tester can record results
appropriately

2] inscript2 keymap : Please mention the language for which the key
combination need to be tested.i have tested for Altgr+f, Altgr+r, But
they are not working in my language.

3] Intelligent_Pinyin:There is no preference dialog to change the
layout, For F19 Ui is changed totally, This test case instuction totally
says for f18 perpsepctive.

Rendering:-

On test results page, There should be a cloumn to define the test case
If there are multiple test cases so tester can record results appropriately

Thanks,
Sweta