reminder: tomorrow's meeting

Hi,

This is just kindly reminder to call for the agenda for
tomorrow's i18n meeting.

There are no agenda to discuss in the meeting so far except
waiting for feature propsals for f19 if any - if you are
planning to submit any i18n related features for f19, please
note that the dead line is set to 29th of January and FESCo
will votes on it a week later after the devel-announce
announcement by feature wrangler. so we don't have too much
time to prepare. just FYI.

Please file a ticket if you have, otherwise we will postpone
the meeting.

Cheers,
--
Akira TAGOH