tomorrow's meeting

Hi,

We still have some active tickets[1][2] though, apparently
no updates so far and it looks like nothing else we need to
discuss. only things we might want to discuss is f19 feature
though, I'm wondering if it's worth just pinging or asking
for an idea for features in the meeting.

So if there are no other topics we want to, I'll cancel
tomorrow's meeting. for feature idea, please add your idea
at the ticket[3] instead.

Regards,
--
Akira TAGOH