i18n bugs status

Hi,

Updating on the meeting agenda weekly though,  you can find
it out there how many bugs we have in i18n area overall or
against specific releases. the latest one is:

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/I18N/Meetings/2012-11-15

If you are interested in Fedora i18n, it may be a good start
to go through the bug list and testing, investigating, and
fixing them.

We are looking forward to see more help.

Thanks in advance,

P.S. no meeting today too. sorry for short notice. I forgot
to send it out yesterday.

--
Akira TAGOH