Re: Mongolian Language support in Mongolian Script

On 15 September 2012 22:08, A S Alam <apreet.alam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi team

I am looking for Mongolian Language support in Linux

Currently Fedora has Mongolian support with Cyrillic, but not with Mongolian script [1]
- Unicode Code Supported with [2]

Most imp. stuff is there good.

- Linux has locale with mn_MN, but with Cyrillic

- not found font

Research paper [3] mentioned that ICU supports (section 3.3.)

Can locale be filed?

As you said we already have locale info. in Cyrillic, if someone can write it in Mangolian script i can help to prepare locale file.

what should be coding scheme for it?

I think simple Transliteration from Cyrillic to Mangolian of locale should work.

But without font we cant proceed.

Regards,
Pravin Satpute